Traffic Engineering Services
Traffic puzzle, which has become the biggest problem of big cities, is tried to be checked and analyzed with various solution models. In the identification of potential transport problems prior to significant real estate projects, interaction analysis studies in the integration of important tourism shopping and housing projects with transport networks provide significant contributions. Traffic Interaction Analyzes are carried out using international traffic engineering methods and are prepared in accordance with the standards stipulated by local authorities, lending institutions and foreign investors.
Who should benefit• Mixed-Use Real Estate Investments,
• Investments in Tourism and Entertainment Center,
• Shopping Malls,
• Housing and Office Projects,
• Tunnel, Ring Road, Public Transportation (Metro and BRT) Projects.
Studies under the Traffic Impact Analysis:
• Traffic counting at road and intersection points,
• Public transport stops and pedestrian-passenger count in stations,
• Parking need determination and modeling,
• Scenario-based travel assignment and access planning for target year,
• Volume / Capacity, Junction Utilization Rate, Service Level, Signal Optimization, Prior / After Analysis and Travel Time Delay reports,
• Macro and micro-simulation with expert traffic engineering software,
• Problematic intersection, road, storey intersection, geometric arrangement and application projects at entry / exit points,
• Comparative decision making, evaluation and proposal project reports for the manager and facility investor.
Some of the reference studies• EURASIA TUNNEL (ISRTC) Traffic Impact Analysis,
• ZORLU CENTER Zincirlikuyu Traffic Interaction Analysis,
• SURYAPI EXEN TANTAVİ Traffic Impact Analysis and ACIBADEM ACACITY PROJECT Traffic Interaction Analysis,
• IMM 2004/2008 ROAD TRANSPORTATION INVESTMENT
• BAYRAMPAŞA SHOPPING VALLEY (Ora İstanbul, Forum İstanbul, Mega Center) Transportation Impact Analysis,
• MASLAK ALARKO TRANSFER CENTER Modeling Study,
• ZEYTİNBURNU TRANSFER CENTER and Tourism Complex Interaction Analysis.
Traffic Improvement StudiesWith the aim of developing traffic engineering solutions and suggestions to identify the traffic jams and capacity bottlenecks that are occurring in the city centers, and to solve the problems before they become irreversible, with increasing motor vehicle traffic and mobility parallel to the development of the cities;
• Detailed examination of the existing transport infrastructure,
• Determination of problems and inadequacies in urban transportation,
- Carrying out traffic counting in highway sections and intersections,
- Analyzing the road network and analyzing the delay times, intersection capacity utilization rates and service levels of the intersections,
• Examination of the existing road network with the help of simulation programs,
• Traffic regulations to be applied in the short term,
- Arrangement of Urban Traffic Circulation Scheme,
- Geometric arrangements on intersections and pathways,
- Arrangement of pedestrian areas,
- Horizontal-vertical marking,
- Carrying out parking policies and arranging car parks,
- Projecting of intersections to be signaled,
- Carrying out the regulation of public transportation system,
• The studies are carried out with the help of simulation program.
It is designed to maximize green openings (bandwidth) for vehicle clusters leading to improved latency and number of stops per vehicle at intersections.
• Improvement of travel times,
• Decrease in the amount of delay per vehicle,
• Decrease in number of stops,
• Reduced fuel consumption,
• Contribution to the environment due to improvements in emission values,
• Ensure that vehicles travel more safely.
Public Transportation System Planning Study
The solution of the traffic problem in cities with increasing population and vehicle numbers is being sought through the support of public transportation systems all over the world. To do this, cities need to have a fast, comfortable and integrated public transport system.
this context• General public transport planning,
• Line optimization,
• Planning of transfer centers,
• Ensuring the priority of public transport supported by signalization,
• Establishment of public transport (stop) information systems,
• Parking planning based on public transport,
• Image studies for a more attractive public transport system,
• We support new public transportation systems with feasibility studies, ...
Transportation Modeling and Simulation StudyWith the help of the vehicles used in Transportation Planning and Traffic Engineering analyzes, it is provided to analyze the traffic situation and to visualize the new traffic situation as a result of the current road network status and local and regional traffic regulation.
In this context, we provide the following services:
• Traffic modeling at the regional and urban scale by means of macroscopic simulation (rough simulation) tools,
• Traffic modeling, which examines single vehicle movements at intersection and zone scale with the help of microscopic simulation (fine simulation) tools,
• Modeling of signaling systems at intersection and artery scale with the help of optimization tools
• Transportation information system models that include all transportation infrastructure information of the city with the help of GIS.
Geographical Information Systems for Traffic Management System (GIS / GIS)Geographical Information Systems; It is a decision-support tool that includes methods such as analysis and inquiry for the storage, display, management and modeling of spatial data.
By associating all kinds of data with each other and geographic locations